Established in June 2021, the CISA Cybersecurity Advisory Committee operates as a board of industry and state, local, and tribal government leaders who advise the CISA Director on policies and programs related to CISA's cybersecurity mission.
Committee members—with subject matter expertise in various critical infrastructure sectors—participate in the development, refinement, and implementation of recommendations, policies, programs, planning, and training pertaining to CISA’s cybersecurity mission.
The Committee directs its subcommittees—established by the CISA Director as necessary—to work on specific study topics to address cybersecurity issues, including information exchange, critical infrastructure, risk management, and public and private partnerships.
- Federal Advisory Committee (FAC) Membership Balance Plan (.pdf, 669 KB)
- CISA Cybersecurity Advisory Committee Charter (.pdf, 391 KB)
- CISA Cybersecurity Advisory Committee Bylaws (.pdf, 403 KB)
- CSAC Factsheet (.pdf, 378kb)
- CSAC Subcommittee Factsheet (.pdf, 399kb)
Advise, consult with, report, and make recommendations to CISA on the development, refinement, and implementation of policies, programs, planning, and training pertaining to CISA’s cybersecurity mission.
Contact us at: CISA_CybersecurityAdvisoryCommittee@cisa.dhs.gov