The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) sponsors regional industry-wide networking and educational events that provide a forum for representatives from the chemical community to gain insights, learn, and share best practices about chemical security.
Follow @CISAgov on Twitter for the latest on protecting the Nation’s critical infrastructure.
The first series of DHSChemSecurityTalks—three, one-day regional events—served as regional meeting places that brought together industry owners and operators, key government officials, first responders, and law enforcement to network, share security best practices, and learn about their region’s unique threat environment.
Sponsored by CISA, these events featured:
- Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) regulatory updates
- Regional threat briefings specific to the eastern, middle, and western regions of the U.S.
- Cyber security trends and regional resources
- Overview of the CISA Soft Targets Security Program
- Joint regulatory and voluntary program outreach information
The DHSChemSecurityTalks – EAST was held August 2, 2018, in Philadelphia, PA.
The DHSChemSecurityTalks – MID was held July 19, 2018, in Chicago, IL.
The DHSChemSecurityTalks – WEST was held June 27, 2018, in Oakland, CA.
Who Should Attend?
Industry professionals throughout the entire chemical sector who are involved with:
- Chemical facility security
- Environment, health, and safety issues
- Transportation and distribution of chemical products
Regional Event Presentations
View presentations from past regional events:
If you have any questions, email DHSChemSecurityTalks@hq.dhs.gov