WASHINGTON – The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) announced speakers, including senior level officials from the Department of Homeland Security, National Security Agency, Office of Management and Budget, and Department of Defense, attending the 2nd Annual National Cybersecurity Summit on September 18-20, at the National Harbor, Md. In addition, members of Congress, state and local officials, and industry CEO’s and CISO’s will participate in the summit.
Building off the success of last year, this year’s summit will once again bring together senior officials across both industry and government to discuss gains made over the year to protect our nation’s critical infrastructure. The summit will focus on operationalizing partnerships, moving beyond information sharing to identifying ways in which risk managers can most effectively act.
Members of the media must be registered by Tuesday, September 17, to attend the summit. To register, please email CISAmedia@hq.dhs.gov.
A livestream to the summit will be available here*. In addition to plenary sessions highlighting VIP speakers, there will be an extensive selection of panels on key topics:
- Protect 2020: Key insights into the security and resilience of the infrastructure that makes the Nation’s elections possible.
- Partnerships in Action: Understand how all levels of government and industry partner to ensure that supply chain risk management and the integration of the cyber-physical convergence is an integrated component of cybersecurity efforts.
- Insights: Hear directly from leaders who have a federal, industry, congressional, and legal perspective on cybersecurity.
- Defend Today: Learn about current efforts taking place to defend against cyber threats such as ransomware and protecting Industrial Control Systems.
- Secure Tomorrow: Learn what the future holds for cybersecurity efforts, including panels on 5G technology and Smart City planning.
For more information on the Summit including the full agenda, visit: www.us-cert.gov/event/2019-cisa-cybersecurity-summit.
Follow the conversation online, use #CISASummit for the latest updates and announcements.
*Only Plenary sessions will be available via livestream.