During Cybersecurity Awareness Month, the following resources are invaluable tools for reducing cybersecurity risks and protecting yourself online. Use these resources in your communities and share them with your stakeholders throughout the year to encourage strong, nationwide cybersecurity. These materials are free and may be modified to meet your needs.
Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022 Public Toolkit
This CISA team encourages you to celebrate Cybersecurity Awareness Month with us throughout October. This toolkit is designed to help you provide your organization with the tools and resources to learn the basics of cybersecurity. It contains information about the national campaign in October as well as resources for getting the word out. You are encouraged to use any resources in this toolkit.
Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022 Tip Sheets
The following resources are invaluable tools for reducing cybersecurity risks and protecting yourself online. Use these resources in your communities and share them with your stakeholders throughout the year to encourage strong, nationwide cybersecurity.
- Tip Sheet #1 Cybersecurity 101: Cybersecurity Starts With You
- Tip Sheet #2 Why Cybersecurity is Important: How to Approach It
- Tip Sheet #3 Protecting Your Digital Home
- Tip Sheet #4 Be Cybersecure At Home
- Tip Sheet #5 Take It With You: Cybersecurity When Traveling
- Tip Sheet #6 Cybersecurity Basics: Multi-Factor Authentication
- Tip Sheet #7 Cybersecurity Basics: Social Media
- Tip Sheet #8 Cybersecurity Basics: Identity Theft and Internet Scams
- Tip Sheet #9 Phishing and Spoofing
Cybersecurity Awareness Month Presentations
Help us educate Americans on cybersecurity with resources and valuable information to stay safe and secure online, at work and at home. These presentations will help you understand the campaign and provide resources and tools you can use for your own campaign.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month 101 Presentation
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month Template Presentation
- Ways to Create a Campaign
CyberSnacks are eight digestible, easy-to-understand topics that support Cybersecurity Awareness Month on social media. Follow along with @CISAgov and @CISAJen as they release new CyberSnacks every Monday and Thursday throughout October to keep audiences protected. CyberSnacks will be posted here as they are released.