Oracle Updates for Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Oracle Database 11g Release 2, versions 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
- Oracle Database 11g Release 1, version 22.214.171.124
- Oracle Database 10g Release 2, versions 10.2.0.3, 10.2.0.4, 10.2.0.5
- Oracle Database 10g Release 1, version 10.1.0.5
- Oracle Secure Backup, version 10.3.0.3
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1, versions 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle Application Server 10g Release 3, version 10.1.3.5.0
- Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2, version 10.1.2.3.0
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, versions 10.1.3.4.1, 220.127.116.11
- Oracle Identity Management 10g, versions 10.1.4.0.1, 10.1.4.3
- Oracle JRockit, versions R27.6.9 and earlier (JDK/JRE 1.4.2, 5, 6), R28.1.3 and earlier (JDK/JRE 5, 6)
- Oracle Outside In Technology, versions 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control Release 1, version 10.1.0.6
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control Release 2, version 10.2.0.5
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Grid Control Release 1, version 126.96.36.199
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, versions 12.0.4, 12.0.6, 12.1.1, 12.1.2, 12.1.3
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i, version 188.8.131.52
- Oracle Agile Technology Platform, versions 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN, versions 9.0, 9.1
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise FMS, versions 9.0, 9.1
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM, versions 9.0, 9.1
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS, versions 8.9, 9.0, 9.1
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM, versions 9.0, 9.1
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools, versions 8.49, 8.50, 8.51
- Oracle Sun Product Suite
The Oracle products and components listed above are affected by multiple vulnerabilities. The impacts of these vulnerabilities include remote execution of arbitrary code, information disclosure, and denial of service.
The Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2011 addresses 78 vulnerabilities in various Oracle products and components. The advisory provides information about affected components, access, and authorization required for successful exploitation and the impact from the vulnerabilities on data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Oracle has associated CVE identifiers with the vulnerabilities addressed in this Critical Patch Update. More detail about one of the vulnerabilities is available in US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#103425.
The impact of these vulnerabilities varies depending on the product, component, and configuration of the system. Potential consequences include the execution of arbitrary code or commands, information disclosure, and denial of service. Vulnerable components may be available to unauthenticated, remote attackers. An attacker who compromises an Oracle database may be able to access sensitive information.
Apply the appropriate patches or upgrade as specified in the Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2011. Note that this document only lists newly corrected issues. Updates to patches for previously known issues are not listed.
July 20, 2011: Initial release