The Election Infographic Products is a set of three infographics and two maps designed to combat disinformation by equipping election officials, stakeholders, and voters with information on the mail-in voting, post election, and election results processes (which vary by state and/or jurisdictions), and the security measures that were implemented to safeguard the 2020 election season. The products are:
- Mail-in Voting Processing Factors Map: A weekly-updated map that offers a visual of the movement in each state’s mail-in ballot process.
- Mail-in Voting 2020 Policy Changes Map: A map that offers a visual of changes established to each state as a result of COVID-19.
- Mail-in Voting Election Integrity Safeguards Infographic: A product that provides the description and in-person equivalent for procedural and physical ballot safeguards.
- Post Election Process Mapping Infographic: A product that provides a timeline of post-election processes for the Presidential election from close of polls on Election Day, November 3, 2020, to Inauguration Day on January 20, 2021.
- Election Results Reporting Risk and Mitigations Infographic: A product that provides an overview of the risks associated with results reporting systems and how they are managed through mitigating measures.
Note: CISA is committed to providing access to our webpages and documents for individuals with disabilities, both members of the public and federal employees. If the format of any elements or content within these documents interfere with your ability to access the information, as defined in the Rehabilitation Act, please email EISSA@cisa.dhs.gov. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem and the preferred format in which to receive the material.
Download, print, and distribute these resources to help strengthen the security and resilience of our elections and democratic processes.