CISA serves as the Nation’s risk advisor, focusing on protecting today and securing tomorrow. Through our efforts to understand and advise on cyber and physical risks to the Nation’s critical infrastructure, we help partners strengthen their own capabilities. We connect our stakeholders in industry and government to each other and to resources, analyses, and tools to help them build their own cyber, physical and communications security, and, in turn, strengthen national resilience.
CISA Region 3, headquartered in Philadelphia, provides cybersecurity and infrastructure security services to seven Tribal Nations and the following states/district:
- State of Delaware
- District of Columbia
- State of Maryland
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- State of West Virginia
Regional Director William J. Ryan leads a cadre of security professionals located throughout the region. Through our efforts to understand and advise on cyber and physical risks to the nation’s critical infrastructure, we help partners strengthen their own capabilities. We connect our stakeholders in industry and government to each other and to resources, analyses, and tools to help them build their own cyber, communications, and physical security and resilience, in turn strengthening national resilience.
Regional personnel work with critical infrastructure partners and communities at the regional, state, county, tribal, and local levels to:
- Support preparation, response, and recovery efforts for hazards impacting critical infrastructure;
- Safeguard soft targets and crowded places;
- Conduct and integrate infrastructure assessments and analysis, including dependencies and cascading effects, on critical infrastructure to influence decision-making at all phases of emergency management;
- Facilitate information sharing between public and private sector critical infrastructure partners;
- Enhance election infrastructure security and other critical infrastructure cyber systems; and,
- Improve situational awareness of cybersecurity risks and incidents.
Who We Are. Learn about us, our region and our work.
What We Do. See how our cybersecurity, infrastructure security, chemical security and emergency communications experts can help address your most pressing concerns.
How We Can Help. Find the many resources, events and information we offer to help you defend against today’s threats and build a more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future.
Where to Reach Us. Contact us using the information below.