Chemical Security Summit
The Chemical Security Summit is the signature U.S. event focused on chemical security collaboration across the public and private sectors that work with potentially dangerous chemicals.
2023 Chemical Security Summit
The 2023 Chemical Security Summit was held on August 29-31, 2023, in Arlington, VA.
The Summit featured important chemical security information for industry organizations, facility owners and operators, government officials, first responders, and law enforcement. Sessions discussed and shared the latest in chemical security best practices, including:
- Updates on CISA’s Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) and ChemLock programs
- Emerging threats to the chemical industry
- Demonstrations from federal partners
- Approaches to supply chain disruptions
- Case studies of real-world scenarios
- Cascading effects of cyberattacks
- International chemical security initiatives
- And more!
View presentations from some of the most recent Chemical Security Summits:
- 2023 Summit Presentations
- 2022 Summit Presentations
- 2021 Seminar Presentations
- 2020 Seminar Presentations
For questions, please email ChemicalSummitReg@hq.dhs.gov.