Chemical Security Summit
The Chemical Security Summit, hosted by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in collaboration with the Chemical Sector Coordinating Council (SCC), is the signature industry event for chemical representatives across the chemical and interconnected sectors—including energy, communications, transportation, and water—to learn, share perspectives, and engage in dialogue. Securing chemicals in an evolving threat environment requires cross collaboration between facility owners and operators, industry, law enforcement, community members, and all levels of government.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Thank you to everyone who attended the 2022 Chemical Security Summit. Select presentations from the 2022 Summit are now available.
2022 Chemical Security Summit
The 2022 Chemical Security Summit was held virtually and in person on August 23-25, 2022.
The Summit featured important chemical security information for industry organizations, facility owners and operators, government officials, first responders, and law enforcement.
Sessions covered the latest in chemical security best practices, including:
- The state of chemical security—updates for the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) program and CISA's new, completely voluntary chemical security initiative, ChemLock
- Reflecting on 15 years of CFATS
- A deep dive into the CFATS Risk-Based Performance Standards (RBPS) and best practices
- Chemical threat briefings
- Cyber hygiene services, such as vulnerability scanning
- And more!
Check out the full agenda for the 2022 Summit.
View presentations from some of the most recent Chemical Security Summits:
- 2022 Summit Presentations
- 2021 Seminar Presentations
- 2020 Seminar Presentations
- 2019 Summit Presentations
For questions, please email ChemicalSummitReg@hq.dhs.gov.