The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is the Nation’s risk advisor, working with partners to defend against today’s threats and collaborating to build more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future. One way we accomplish this goal is by providing a robust offering of Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Training opportunities.
Training is essential to preparing the cybersecurity workforce of tomorrow, and for keeping current cybersecurity workers up-to-date on skills and evolving threats. CISA is committed to providing the nation with access to cybersecurity training and workforce development efforts to develop a more resilient and capable cyber nation. Training areas include:
- NICCS Education and Training Catalog
- Formal Education
- Workforce Development
- On-Demand Cybersecurity Training
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Training
- Industrial Control Systems
- Certification Offerings
Critical Infrastructure Training
CISA offers a wide array of free training programs to government and private sector partners. These web-based independent study courses, instructor-led courses, and associated training materials provide government officials and critical infrastructure owners and operators with the knowledge and skills needed to implement critical infrastructure security and resilience activities. Training areas include:
- Critical Infrastructure Independent Study Courses,
- Sector-Specific Training,
- Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Training Portal,
- Interagency Security Committee Training,
- Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Training and Awareness,
- Active Shooter Preparedness Workshops,
- Authorized User Training, and
- Other Training Resources.
Visit the Critical Infrastructure Training page for more information regarding these training opportunities.