As the global supply chain grows more dynamic and complex, it is increasingly vulnerable to threats like natural disasters and malicious cyber attacks. Organizations must adapt to this evolving landscape in order to identify and protect from threats and maintain resilient operations. This webinar featured government and industry experts speaking on supply chain risk reduction strategies, lessons learned from recent cyber supply chain events, and best practices for organizations of any size – including state and local governments.
- Cyber Supply Chain: Risk Management for State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial GovernmentsWednesday, November 17, 2021 12:00 pm EST
- Introduction to the Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative for SLTT PartnersThursday, October 28, 2021 11:00 am EDT
In August 2021, CISA established the Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative (JCDC). Leveraging the unique capabilities of partners across the public and private sector, the JCDC will lead the development of cyber defense plans to help protect the Nation against cyber threats. In this webinar, panelists detailed the JCDC’s comprehensive planning efforts and defense capabilities focused on protecting the nation from malicious cyber activity by coordinating closely with partners from state, local, tribal, and territorial governments, and how these governments can get involved.
- Introduction to the Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative for Industry PartnersTuesday, October 26, 2021 11:00 am EDT
In August 2021, CISA established the Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative (JCDC). Leveraging the unique capabilities of partners across the public and private sector, the JCDC will lead the development of cyber defense plans to help protect the Nation against cyber threats. In this webinar, panelists detailed the JCDC’s comprehensive planning efforts and defense capabilities focused on protecting the nation from malicious cyber activity by coordinating closely with industry partners, and how stakeholders can get involved.
- Webinar: Cybersecurity Community Capacity BuildingTuesday, July 27, 20212:00 pm EDT to 3:00 pm EDT
In this webinar, panelists discussed how community-based cybersecurity is essential to the protection of the nation’s critical infrastructure. These experts from government and industry explored models for building resilient cyber systems, case studies on public-private information sharing, and best practices for distributed and community-based cyber capacity building.
- Webinar: Combating Online Influence and ManipulationThursday, February 25, 20211:00 pm EST to 2:00 pm EST
Foreign adversaries continue to seek ways to divide Americans and spread disinformation to undermine the public’s faith in democracy. Our strongest defense? An informed public. This webinar explored methods for combating online interference, such as source checking online networks and link analysis. Experts joined from across government and industry to discuss deep source checking, use cases, and promoting awareness and truth-based narratives.
- Webinar: COVID-19 Response: Lessons Learned on Cybersecurity and Resilience in a PandemicWednesday, July 15, 20202:00 pm EDT to 3:00 pm EDT
COVID-19 has forced state and local government to rapidly change how they operate and adapt to a volatile new environment. Now, state and local officials are teaming up to discuss lessons learned thus far about securing our communities during a pandemic.
Join this webinar to learn the latest on everything from cybersecurity for a remote workforce, to phishing and malware campaigns.
- Webinar: Smart CitiesThursday, January 30, 20201:00 pm EST to 2:00 pm EST
The city of the future is the city that’s connected. Municipalities across the United States are using “smart” IT systems to improve the daily lives of residents. For city leaders and constituents, these technologies present benefits, but also risks. Join this webinar to hear directly from city government and industry leaders about the opportunities and vulnerabilities related to Smart Cities technologies – and how everyone can participate in cities of the future.
- Webinar: 5G: Security and VulnerabilitiesWednesday, October 30, 201912:00 pm EDT to 1:00 pm EDT
Fifth-Generation (5G) technology represents the next step in wireless network opportunities, but it also introduces security concerns. This webinar from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency includes an overview of 5G technology and the potential risks of 5G adoption and implementation within critical infrastructure.
- Webinar: E-Skimming: The Facts and How to Protect Against ItTuesday, October 22, 20191:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
This webinar, conducted by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the U.S. Secret Service, provides background on the threat of E-Skimming as well as recommendations that can be implemented to protect against this threat in the future.
- Holistic Approach to Mitigating Insider ThreatMonday, July 29, 20191:00 pm EDT to 2:00 pm EDT
This webinar focuses on a holistic approach to insider threats. Experts discuss how to prevent, mitigate, and respond to cybersecurity insider threats in all types of organizations.