- Moderator Rex Booth, DHS CISA, guides a panel discussion focusing on the federal law enforcement perspective regarding Ransomware. The panel, from Day 1 of the 3rd Annual National Cybersecurity Summit from September 2020, features experts Jonathan Holmes, FBI; Jason Conboy, DHS Homeland Security Investigations (HSI); and Mike Moran, U.S. Secret Service
- Using the CDM Agency Dashboard to Combat WannaCry Ransomware
This 15-minute video explains how a Federal Agency can use the CDM Agency dashboard to identify and mitigate system vulnerabilities that are exploited by the WannaCry Ransomware malware. The video demonstrates tasks that can be carried out in the CDM Agency dashboard to manage risks to agency systems and information that might be otherwise taken advantage of by this negative threat.
- Vulnerability Management Using Drupal
The 10-minute video describes how the CDM program can be used to identify and remediate cybersecurity risks through vulnerability management using the example of Drupal Security Alerts.
- How to Address the Threat of Ransomware Attacks
Topics covered: What is Ransomware? How it works? What are the signs of infection? What can you do?
Incident Response Training Series
- Ransomware attacks hit a new target every 14 seconds: shutting down digital operations, stealing information, and exploiting businesses, essential services, and individuals alike. “Don’t Wake Up to a Ransomware Attack” provides essential knowledge to prepare you and your organization to prevent, mitigate, and respond to the ever-growing threat of ransomware attacks. This course is specifically designed to be accessible to a non-technical audience including managers and business leaders, as well as provide an organizational perspective and strategic overview useful to technical specialists.