Victims of ransomware should report to federal law enforcement via IC3 or a Secret Service Field Office, and can request technical assistance or provide information to help others by reporting the incident to CISA. Additionally, organizations should report anomalous cyber activity and/or cyber incidents 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 282-0870.
This website is a whole of government effort to provide information, services and resources. Contact information for the supporting agencies and departments are below.
- To report anomalous cyber activity and/or cyber incidents 24/7 email email@example.com or (888) 282-0870
- For more questions on this topic or CISA in general, please contact Central@cisa.gov.
- General NIST Inquiries
- Computer Security Resource Center
- Ransomware Protection and Response
- Vulnerability Disclosure Guidance