Ransomware Reference Materials for Students
Tips and consideration, as well as cybersecurity best practices, to help students stay safe and to do their part in keeping their school's network secure while learning remotely.
- Secure Video Conferencing for School
- A CISA videoconferencing product, including tip sheet, for school district and campus IT administrators and staff charged with securing their IT networks, as well as end users such as teachers to help them think through cybersecurity issues.
- CISA’s Top Tips for Virtual Learning
- Stop.Think.Connect. product providing valuable resources and recommendations for students and teachers, including proactive steps to secure online conferencing and safeguard information, with concrete do’s and don’ts to help keep learners safe online.
- Online Privacy Tip Sheet
- Tip sheet providing helpful information about sharing personal information online to enable you to reduce the risk of becoming a cybercrime victim.
- Identity Theft and Internet Scams
- Tips on avoiding the latest internet scams whether you are at home, at school, at work, or on the go.
- Learn more about how phishing attacks use email or malicious websites to infect your machine with malware and viruses in order to collect personal and financial information.
- Malware Tip Card
- Stop.Think.Connect. resource providing an easy-to-understand backgrounder on all things related to malicious software, or malware. Learn to protect yourself from malware, which can compromise the integrity of your computer or mobile device.