Mission Enabling Offices
As the CISA divisions focus on our operational mission, the Mission Enabling Offices focus on supporting the Divisions and the agency at large with personnel, budget, logistics and other vital operational support.
- The Office of the Chief Acquisition Executive supports agency missions through acquisition program management and procurement.
- The Office of the Chief Counsel(OCC) is CISA's legal team. OCC provides advice, training, and support to ensure that CISA operates in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and according to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- The Office of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Accessibility provides agency-wide guidance on equal employment opportunity, discrimination, diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, reasonable accommodations, affirmative employment, and language access for applicants and employees.
- The Office of Chief External Affairs Officer works across the agency to raise awareness of the CISA, its mission and capabilities, and other timely information with the media, external stakeholders, and the general public.
- The Office of the Chief Economist is a team of economists within CISA’s Office of the Chief Financial Officer with expertise in economic analysis across the various analytic methods and fields recognized by the American Economic Association (AEA).
- The Office of the Chief Financial Officer provides sound decision support in the areas of budget, financial management, and program and economic analysis services.
- The Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer provides human resources advice, services, and solutions to support CISA leadership, employees, and organization missions.
- The Office of the Chief Information Officer provides information technology services and products by leveraging new and existing technologies and expertise in support of mission requirements.
- The Office of the Chief Learning Officer delivers training and education to agency employees, citizens, private sector, and state, local, tribal, and territorial communities using unified and accountable training.
- The Office of Legislative Affairs is responsible for leading the Planning and Development of all CISA Congressional Engagements.
- The Office of the Chief Operations Support Officer provides customer service, governance, training, engagement, and performance support to Environmental, Facilities, and Logistics efforts.
- The Office of the Chief Privacy Officer promotes transparency, fairness, equality, and ensures the agency complies with privacy laws, federal policies, and Executive Orders.
- The Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans leads agency missions strategic planning, national policy coordination, internal governance implementation, and enterprise-wide process improvement.
- The Office of the Chief Security Officer is responsible for the strategic development and implementation of CISA’s internal security and threat management programs through a multi-layered approach of integrated security programs, inspections, and investigations.
- The Office of the Chief Technology Officer identifies emerging technology to continually improve agency management of our Nation’s risk to cybersecurity and critical infrastructure.
- The Office of Workforce Engagement communicates and engages with the CISA workforce to build and foster CISA’s People First culture.