Every day, the women and men of CISA work with our partners across the country to strengthen the backbone of our national and economic security. We work behind the scenes making sure that the systems, networks and critical infrastructure Americans rely on are there when they need them. We work collaboratively with state and local government, private industry, law enforcement, and top-tier researchers.
Join Our Team
CISA is committed to hiring a highly talented, dedicated, diverse workforce. With more than 50 career fields available CISA offers multiple opportunities for employment. Find all of CISA’s current vacancies or via USAJOBs and keyword search for "Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency."
To receive email notifications when new CISA positions are announced, set up a “saved search” with keyword “Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.”
DHS Cybersecurity Service
The DHS Cybersecurity Service is supported by a new federal personnel system called the DHS Cybersecurity talent Management System (CTMS) which will modernize federal hiring through:
New, Streamlined Hiring Processes
- Applicants complete customized applications based on their skills and professional interests, without unnecessary steps.
- Applicants participate in competency-based assessments, including real-world simulations, to demonstrate their ability to perform cybersecurity-related work.
New, Competitive Compensation Structures
- DHS Cybersecurity Service employees receive competitive salaries based on their demonstrated skills and expertise. Salary increases and other incentives are driven by employees’ impact on the DHS cybersecurity mission.
New, Meaningful Career Development Opportunities
- DHS Cybersecurity Service employees have access to regular training and professional development opportunities designed to increase career exposure and further refine specialized skills in alignment with their interests and career goals.
To learn more about available opportunities, please visit the DHS Cybersecurity Service application portal.
Click here to download a brief overview of the application process, including information on how to apply and what to expect.
Attend a Hiring Event:
CISA participates in tentative job offer hiring events, where qualified candidates may interview and receive a tentative job offer on-the-spot.
Learn more about career paths for Students and Recent Graduates.
Find Us Online:
Apply to CISA's Cyber & Senior Executive Positions:
CISA is continuously accepting applications for cybersecurity positions. Submit your resume now to our open register. Multiple duty locations are available. Please check out USAJOBS to learn more about our open opportunities.
All positions require U.S. Citizenship. CISA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CISA Employees Are:
- Agile – with the ability to shift between roles and needs should a threat warrant different support
- Multi-functional – with the ability to maintain and execute a variety of activities at any given time
- Dynamic – with the ability to provide for constant learning to effectively approach new endeavors and problems
- Flexible – with the ability to move into new roles or environments quickly to increase knowledge and skills
- Adaptable – with the ability to work in a nontraditional environment
- Customer Centric - with the ability to be mindful of working towards meeting and exceeding stakeholder needs