Every day, the women and men of CISA work with our partners across the country to strengthen the backbone of our national and economic security. We work behind the scenes making sure that the systems, networks and critical infrastructure Americans rely on are there when they need them. We work collaboratively with state and local government, private industry, law enforcement, and top-tier researchers. Join the team that is Defending Today, Securing Tomorrow!
CISA is committed to hiring a highly talented, dedicated, diverse workforce and offers multiple opportunities for employment.
Attend a Hiring Event:
CISA participates in tentative job offer hiring events, where qualified candidates may interview and receive a tentative job offer on-the-spot.
Apply to CISA's Cyber & Senior Executive Positions:
CISA is continuously accepting applications for cybersecurity positions. Submit your resume now to our open register. Multiple duty locations are available. Click the links below to see full details of each opportunity.
- Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC); (Entry Level/Intermediate, GS-9/11, Promotion Potential GS-13)
- Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC); (Intermediate to Mid-Level, GS-12/13, Promotion Potential GS-13)
- Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC); (Mid-Level, GS-13)
- IT Cybersecurity Specialist (INFOSEC); (Mid-Level, GS-13)
- Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC); (Intermediate to Mid-Level, GS-13/14, Promotion Potential GS-14)
- Cybersecurity Advisor / IT Cybersecurity Specialist (INFOSEC); (Senior Level, GS-14)
- CISA Chief of Information Officer (Senior Executive)
- Accepting applications through Friday, 12/4/2020
To receive email notifications when new CISA positions are announced, set up a “saved search” with keyword “Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.”
Learn more about career paths for Students and Recent Graduates.
Find Us Online:
All positions require U.S. Citizenship. CISA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CISA employees are:
- Agile – with the ability to shift between roles and needs should a threat warrant different support
- Multi-functional – with the ability to maintain and execute a variety of activities at any given time
- Dynamic – with the ability to provide for constant learning to effectively approach new endeavors and problems
- Flexible – with the ability to move into new roles or environments quickly to increase knowledge and skills
- Adaptable – with the ability to work in a nontraditional environment
- Customer Centric - with the ability to be mindful of working towards meeting and exceeding stakeholder needs