Benefits & Perks
At CISA, no asset is more important than our people. We believe our employees are at their best when they are happy, healthy, and rewarded for their hard work and dedication to our mission. Recognizing the value of our workforce, CISA offers a variety of benefits and perks.
- Exciting, challenging, and innovative work that includes goal-oriented projects, networking and leadership opportunities, recognition, teamwork and camaraderie
- Flexible work schedules to include telework, and both casual and professional work environments
- Competitive salaries, annual leave, sick leave, andpaid Federal holidays
- Comprehensive benefit options, including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term care insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSA), thrift savings plans (TSP) and retirement plans
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave plus programs and resources for parents
- Up to three hours of paid leave per week, to engage in health and wellness activities
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- SmartBenefits®—a monthly transit benefits subsidy
- Education and development opportunities such as mentoring programs, leadership programs, and sponsored graduate degree programs
Join the Mission
CISA is always searching for diverse, talented, and highly motivated professionals to continue its mission of securing the nation’s critical infrastructure. CISA is more than a great place to work; our workforce tackles the risks and threats that matter most to the nation, our families, and communities.
To join this mission, visit USAJOBS to view job announcements and to access the application. Be sure to tailor your resume to the specific job announcement and attach relevant documents.
To receive email notifications when new CISA positions are announced, set up a “saved search” with keyword “Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.”