- For access to previous broad stakeholder and Emergency Support Function 14 (ESF-14) call recordings, please visit https://hsin.dhs.gov. If you are unfamiliar with the Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN) and are a part of the critical infrastructure community, consider learning more and joining at https://www.dhs.gov/what-hsin and https://www.dhs.gov/how-join-hsin, respectively.
- For critical infrastructure and government partners who want to reach us via email, with specific questions or requests for clarification or information on COVID-19-related cybersecurity and infrastructure topics, please email CISA’s COVID-19 Action Team at CISA.CAT@cisa.dhs.gov.
- If you are an infrastructure owner and operator who has identified a gap or current issue specific to cross-sector and multi-industry concerns, please email us at ESF14@cisa.dhs.gov.
- If your company or organization has an offer of assistance or donation for COVID19-related supplies or services, please email FEMA at email@example.com or visit https://www.fema.gov/covid19offers.
- View the National Business Emergency Operations Center (NBEOC) dashboard at fema.connectsolutions.com/nbeoc or contact the NBEOC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on how to protect yourself and what to do if sick, to include recent guidance on slowing the spread, The White House, CDC and Health and Human Services launched https://www.coronavirus.gov/
- Federal, state, local, tribal, private sector and NGO partners who are responding to COVID-19 can use the FEMA GIS hub to access a COVID-19 Testing Site Locations app.
As a reminder the contact information above is intended for our critical infrastructure and government partners, and not for media. All media requests and inquiries can be directed to CISAMedia@hq.dhs.gov or to us by phone at 703-235-2010.