The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is hiring! We are looking for candidates with diverse backgrounds across multiple career fields, including: cybersecurity, human resources, infrastructure security, risk assessment, and more. Explore the categories below as you may be eligible for one or more avenues for “on-the-spot” hiring!
- Current Cybersecurity Professional
- U.S. Veterans
- Schedule "A" Authority for Individuals with Disabilities
- Military Spouses
- Peace Corps & AmeriCorps VISTA
- Boren Fellows
- CyberCorps ® Scholarship for Service
If invited to interview, you may be required to provide all or some of the following documents:
- Current resume
- DD-214 (Veterans)
- Statement of Service Letter (Current Active Duty)
- Veterans Administration Compensation or Schedule A Letter (if applicable)
- College transcripts (entry-level cyber positions)
- Eligibility that documents participation in PeaceCorps, AmeriCorps VISTA, Boren Fellows, or Scholarship for Service programs.
Candidates not eligible for the hiring authorities listed above are invited to apply online.
Multiple positions available. Attendees assume all travel and accommodation expenses. All selected candidates must be able to successfully pass a background investigation and drug test. US Citizenship is required. CISA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Webinar: DHS is Hiring
Are you interested in learning more about the various careers within the Department of Homeland Security? CISA is participating in webinars hosted by DHS to highlight the department-wide mission, career opportunities, special hiring authorities, effective resume writing, and how to create a profile on USAJOBS. This webinar is free and open to the public.
When: Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 6:00pm - 8:00pm, EST
Topic: Student Programs, Resume and Federal Employment Tips
Audience: Professionals, Students, and Recent Graduates
How to Register: Registration is open now!
Military Spouse Hiring Event | August 12, 2020
When: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 | 10:00am – 3:00pm
Where: Fort Belvoir Community Center, 1200 Taylor Road, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
How to Register: Pre-registration is open now!
MILITARY SPOUSES: Your skills and experiences are mission critical. Please join CISA for a Military Spouse hiring event!
Eligible Military Spouses include:
- A spouse of an active duty member of the armed forces; or,
- A spouse of a service member who is 100% disabled due to a service-connected disability and unable to work; or,
- A spouse of a service member killed while on active duty (it does not have to be combat related).
Questions may be sent to Veterans@cisa.dhs.gov
Cybersecurity & Technology Hiring Event | TBD 2020
When: TBD 2020
Where: Washington, DC
How to Register: This event is open to the public and will feature a wide variety of cyber and technology positions from across CISA. Stay tuned for additional details!