In an increasingly interconnected and system of systems world, building more secure and resilient supply chains depends on both the public and private sectors working together. The Information Communications Technology (ICT) Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Task Force is a whole-of-government and industry effort to drive clarity and consensus on a range of ICT SCRM policy and operational questions.
This video stream is also available directly on YouTube.
The virtual event, Partnership in Action: Driving Supply Chain Security, is a unique opportunity for the cybersecurity, critical infrastructure, and information security communities to learn about the Task Force’s progress, findings, and accomplishments in Year Two to further assess and manage risks associated with the global ICT supply chain.
Attendees will hear from leaders, experts, and representatives from various organizations within the Information Technology and Communications sectors and federal agencies on a range of ICT supply chain topics and learn actionable ICT supply chain risk management information, use cases, best practices, and lessons learned.
There is no cost or registration required for this event.
- Date: December 18, 2020
- Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm ET (7:30 am – 9:30 am PT)
- Keynote from CISA’s National Risk Management Center Assistant Director Bob Kolasky on the state of the ICT threat landscape and overview of the ICT SCRM Task Force.
- Panel on the importance of bi-directional information sharing of supply chain risks, what those threats sources and risks are, and the legal and operational barriers to consider when sharing information.
- Panel on mitigating risk through vendor trust and assurance with best practices to better understand vendor trust and assurance and lessons learned from the COVID-19 impact on ICT supply chain logistics.
- ICT SCRM Task Force next steps and top priorities over the next six months.
Download/share the Agenda.
Download/share the ICT SCRM Task Force Year Two Report which details the work of the Task Force’s working groups to address challenges to information sharing, threat analysis, qualified bidder and qualified manufacturer lists, vendor assurance, and impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on ICT supply chains.
For questions regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.