Adobe Updates for Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.149 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.522 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1680 and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1240 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe Shockwave Player 126.96.36.1998 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
Select Adobe software products contain multiple vulnerabilities. Adobe has released updates to address these vulnerabilities.
A remote, unauthenticated attacker could execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service, or gain unauthorized access to your files or system.
February 12, 2013: Initial release