Adobe Updates for Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.149 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.2062 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1240 and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.1990 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe Shockwave Player 188.8.131.528 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
Select Adobe software products contain multiple vulnerabilities. Adobe has released updates to address these vulnerabilities.
A remote, unauthenticated attacker could execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service, or gain unauthorized access to your files or system.
February 12, 2013: Initial release