CSET Version 9.2 Now Available
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has released version 9.2 of its Cyber Security Evaluation Tool (CSET). CSET is a desktop software tool that guides asset owners and operators through a consistent process for evaluating control system networks as part of a comprehensive cybersecurity assessment that uses recognized government and industry standards and recommendations.
CSET 9.2 includes the following feature enhancements and upgrades:
- Web-based diagram editor
- Enhanced reporting
- New capability maturity model for financial sector customers
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Automated Cybersecurity Examination Tool (ACET) Standard
- Financial sector risk assessment wizard
- New analysis for network diagram questions
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) 2018 Pipeline security standard
- International Society of Automation (ISA)/International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 62443 standards
CISA encourages users to update to CSET version 9.2, available at https://github.com/cisagov/cset/wiki.