CISA releases 5 Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA has released 5 Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on August 18, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-22-172-01 Mitsubishi Electric MELSEC iQ-R, Q, and L Series CPU Module and MELIPC Series (Update A)
- ICSA-22-167-14 Siemens OpenSSL Affected Industrial Products (Update B)
- ICSA-22-221-01 Mitsubishi Electric Multiple Factory Automation Products (Update A)
- ICSA-21-131-03 Siemens Linux Based Products (Update J)
- ICSA-21-194-07 Siemens Industrial Products LLDP (Update D)