CISA Releases Five Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released five Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on March 2, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-23-061-01 Mitsubishi Electric MELSEC Series
- ICSA-23-061-02 Baicells Nova
- ICSA-23-061-03 Rittal CMC III Access systems
- ICSMA-23-061-01 Medtronic Micro Clinician and InterStim Apps
- ICSA-20-212-04 Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation Engineering Products (Update J)
Please share your thoughts. We recently updated our anonymous Product Feedback Survey and we'd welcome your feedback.