CISA Releases Seven Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released seven Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on March 21, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-080-01 Keysight N6854A Geolocation Server and N6841A RF Sensor
- ICSA-23-080-02 Delta Electronics InfraSuite Device Master
- ICSA-23-080-04 Siemens RADIUS Client of SIPROTEC 5 Devices
- ICSA-23-080-05 VISAM VBASE Automation Base
- ICSA-23-080-06 Rockwell Automation ThinManager
- ICSA-23-080-07 Siemens SCALANCE Third-Party
- ICSA-21-343-01 Hitachi Energy GMS600, PWC600, and Relion (Update A)
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
Please share your thoughts. We recently updated our anonymous Product Feedback Survey and we'd welcome your feedback.