CISA Releases Twelve Industrial Control Systems Advisories
CISA released twelve Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on August 10, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-222-01 Siemens Solid Edge, JT2Go and Teamcenter Visualization
- ICSA-23-222-02 Siemens Parasolid Installer
- ICSA-23-222-03 Siemens JT Open, JT Utilities, and Parasolid
- ICSA-23-222-04 Siemens Software Center
- ICSA-23-222-05 Siemens RUGGEDCOM CROSSBOW
- ICSA-23-222-06 Siemens Parasolid and Teamcenter Visualization
- ICSA-22-222-07 Siemens Address Processing in SIMATIC
- ICSA-23-222-08 Resource Allocation in Siemens RUGGEDCOM
- ICSA-23-222-09 Siemens OpenSSL RSA Decryption in SIMATIC
- ICSA-23-222-10 Siemens SICAM TOOLBOX II
- ICSA-23-222-11 Siemens Solid Edge SE2023
- ICSA-23-222-12 Network Mirroring in Siemens RUGGEDCOM
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.