Analyzing Cyber Risk with the CDM Agency Dashboard (CDM111)
You are invited to attend the Analyzing Cyber Risk with the CDM Agency Dashboard (CDM111)course on Wednesday & Thursday, November 29-30, 2023.
This training is geared toward the Federal Civilian Executive Branch (FCEB) agencies; attendance will be restricted to attendees from these agencies (https://cyber.dhs.gov/agencies/).
This two-day, in-person course explores the features of the current CDM Agency Dashboard such as Data Quality Reporting, STIG information, FISMA Metrics, Summary Reporting, and other capabilities.
There are 10 hands-on lab activities in the current CDM Agency Dashboard, which include identifying the top risks to your network by using CVEs, targeting legacy software, and identifying unmanaged devices; the AWARE 1.5 Supplemental scoring algorithm to prioritize mitigation activities; monitoring the Identity and Access Management capability status of those with access to the network; create filters, unique queries, and produce tailored status reports.
[CRITICAL] Student Technical Check: Approved registrants must attend the mandatory virtual student technical check the day before the event to establish a connection to the course content and lab environment.
- Date: Wednesday & Thursday, November 29-30, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM EDT – 4:00 PM EDT (each day)
- Location: IN PERSON – Arlington, Virginia
- CPE Credits: Participants can earn 12 CPEs by attending this two-day course in its entirety and participating in the lab activities.
- Attendee Requirements: This is a hands-on event. Attendees must bring a government-issued computer or personal computer to participate in this training.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact email@example.com at least five business days prior to the training with the type of support you need.