Configuration Settings Using the CDM Agency Dashboard (CDM202)
You are invited to attend the Configuration Settings Using the CDM Agency Dashboard (CDM202) course on Thursday, August 31, 2023.
This training is geared toward the Federal Civilian Executive Branch (FCEB) agencies; attendance will be restricted to attendees from these agencies (https://cyber.dhs.gov/agencies/).
This four-hour course will discuss the basic concepts associated with the CSM capability and the security configuration benchmarks used for the CDM Dashboard. Participants will engage in lab activities that explore how the CDM Agency Dashboard incorporates the CSM capability, and demonstrate the basic steps to identify, analyze, and report configuration setting discrepancies within a given system boundary using the CDM Agency Dashboard. A basic overview of how CSM-related vulnerabilities contribute to an agency's AWARE score will also be discussed.
- [CRITICAL]Student Technical Check: Approved registrants must attend the mandatory student technical check the day before the event to establish a connection to the course content and lab environment.
- Course Prerequisite: Introduction to the CDM Agency Dashboard (CDM141) course and/or Asset Management with the CDM Agency Dashboard (CDM142) course. These courses provide the foundational information needed to participate in this advanced level course.
- Date: Thursday, August 31, 2023
- Time: 9:00 AM EDT – 1:00 PM EDT
- Location: Online via Webex
- CPE Credits: Participants can earn 4 CPEs by attending this event in its entirety. You must log into the training environment and complete all lab activities to receive CPE credits.
- Attendee Requirements: This is a hands-on event. Attendees can use government-issued computers or personal computers. A second monitor is recommended.
- Note: Audio is through Webex; there is no external dial-in. Closed captioning (English only) will be available during this event.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this virtual event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days prior to the training with the type of support you need.