Vulnerability Management with the CDM Agency Dashboard & AWARE 1.5 (CDM143)
You are invited to attend the Vulnerability Management with the CDM Agency Dashboard & AWARE 1.5 (CDM143) course on Thursday, May 4, 2023.
- Audience: CDM Dashboard training is geared toward the Federal Civilian Executive Branch (FCEB) agencies; attendance will be restricted to attendees from these agencies (Federal Civilian Executive Branch Agencies List)
- [CRITICAL] Course Prerequisite: Approved registrants must attend the mandatory student technical check the day before the event to establish a connection to the course content and lab environment.
- Gain Hands-on Experience: Participate in lab activities using the current operational version of the CDM Agency Dashboard training environment.
- Engaging Discussion: Review the current operational version of the CDM Agency Dashboard, to include: Risk Scoring, Agency-Wide Adaptive Risk Enumeration (AWARE) 1.5, Data Quality Reporting, STIG Reference Data, IdAM, FISMA Metrics, Summary Reporting, and other capabilities.
- CDM Fundamentals: Gain foundational knowledge about using the CDM Agency Dashboard AWARE 1.5 risk algorithm effectively.
- Vulnerability Management: Learn how to use AWARE 1.5 to prioritize vulnerability management activities to address the worst vulnerabilities first.
- Date: Thursday, May 4, 2023
- Time: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. EDT
- Location: Online via Adobe Connect
- CPE Credits: You can earn 4 CPEs for attending this course
- Attendee Requirements: Attendees can use either government issued computers or personal computers.
- Note: Audio is through Adobe Connect, there is no external dial-in. Closed captioning (English only) will be available during this training event.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this virtual event, please contact us at email@example.com at least five business days prior to the training with the type of support you need.