Social Media Directory
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) uses numerous social media accounts to provide you with information in more places and more ways.
CISA uses non-government sites to make information and services more widely available. Sometimes we are directly engaging with you on these sites, sometimes we use these services because we want to be where you already are.
It’s important to remember that these are commercial sites and are not required to follow government standards. It’s always a good idea to be familiar with the privacy policies and rules of these sites.
- @CISAJen, Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Jen Easterly
- @CISAgov, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- @CISACyber, (formerly @USCERTgov)
Twitter archived accounts
- @Cyber, Cybersecurity (Not monitored)
- @ICSCERT, ICS-CERT (Not monitored)
- @CISAInfraSec, Infrastructure Security (Not monitored)
- @CISAKrebs, Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Christopher C. Krebs (Not monitored)