Interagency Security Committee Regional Advisors
The Interagency Security Committee's (ISC) Regional Advisors serve as a resource to address ISC-related questions and concerns. They provide stakeholders at regional or field offices a variety of advisory services including outreach, training, and support for implementing compliance programs.
The majority of the Regional Advisor efforts focus on raising awareness of ISC policies, standards, and recommendations, as well as the importance of reaching federal facility security compliance. Regional stakeholders include department and agency officials involved in federal facility security decisions, Facility Security Committees, Federal Executive Boards, security organizations, owning/leasing organizations, and Federal facility tenants.
ISC Regional Advisor Contact Information
- CISA Regions 1, 2, and 3: Joey Whitmoyer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CISA Region 4: Brian Pavone, email@example.com
- CISA Regions 5 and 7: Joe Lang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CISA Regions 6 and 8: C. Kevin Choate, email@example.com
- CISA Regions 9 and 10: Tony Evernham, firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Capital Region (NCR): Scott Dunford, email@example.com