CISA Assist Visits are a cornerstone of the voluntary outreach effort to critical infrastructure owners and operators. An Assist Visit, conducted by Protective Security Advisors (PSAs) with critical infrastructure facility representatives:
- Establishes and enhances the DHS relationship with critical infrastructure owners and operators.
- Informs them of the importance of their facility.
- Explains how their facility or service fits into its specific critical infrastructure sector.
- Provides an overview of the CISA resources available to the facility to enhance security and resilience.
- Reinforces the need for continued vigilance.
During an Assist Visit, PSAs focus on coordination, outreach, training, and education. Assist Visits are often followed by security surveys using the Infrastructure Survey Tool (IST) or other services.
For more information or to request an Assist Visit for your facility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.