Incident Response and Awareness Training
Awareness webinars are cybersecurity topic overviews for a general audience including managers and business leaders, providing core guidance and best practices to prevent incidents and prepare an effective response if an incident occurs.
Awareness Webinar topics for 2022 include:
- Ransomware - Defend Against Ransomware Attacks
- Indicators of Compromise - Understanding Indicators of Compromise
- Log Management - To be announced
- Internet-Accessible System Vulnerabilities - Defending Internet Accessible Systems
- Web and Email Server Attacks - Preventing Web and Email Server Attacks
- DNS Infrastructure Tampering - Preventing DNS Infrastructure Tampering
- Creating a Network Map - Mapping Your Network for Better Protection, Detection, and Response
Additionally, these webinars will made available to the public at the Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE).
Recorded webinars from 2021 are available on the CISA YouTube Channel Protect Your Network: Strengthen Your Cybersecurity with Our Incident Response Training Playlist.
To ask a question or provide other feedback on IR training, contact CyberInsights@cisa.dhs.gov.