Professors in Practice - Session 3: Zero Trust Architecture: How to Choose the Right Model(s) for Your Organization
Session 3: Zero Trust Architecture: How to Choose the Right Model(s) for Your Organization
With Professor Robert Richardson on August 19, 2022: 11 a.m - Noon EDT
- Professor Richardson will discuss Jamieson Twist's paper on Zero Trust Implementation and review the range of options available for Departments and Agencies seeking to implement Zero Trust Architecture strategies. He will explore the modular Zero Trust implementation strategy and how leaders can implement a similar approach. Join Professor Richardson for session 3 of our four-part series on Cyber Threat Intelligence and Zero Trust Architecture.
Key topics to be covered:
- Central tenants of Zero Trust security
- Analysis of various Zero Trust models proposed and utilized
- Zero Trust model comparisons
- Recommendations for Zero Trust planning and selection
- All Professors in Practice events are hosted in the Adobe Connect meeting room.
- This training will utilize the Adobe Connect audio functionality and capabilities. There will be no external dial in. Students will need to use headphones and their internal computer microphone and speakers.
- If you require reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this virtual event, please let us know at least five business days prior to the training with the type of support you need.