Security and Awareness Training
FSSPs are intended to improve quality of service and reduce the costs of completing assessment and authorization on systems across the Federal Government. RMF A&A FSSPs are complemented by the RMF A&A Private Industry Service Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) by way of the General Services Administration's Industry Service Acquisition Program.
QSMO RMF Assessment and Authorization Federal Shared Services Providers
- Department of Interior — Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Department of Justice
- Department of Transportation — FAA Enterprise Services Center
- Treasury — Bureau of Fiscal Service
- Health and Human Services — Program Support Center
- DOJ: Melinda Rogers, Melinda.Rogers@usdoj.gov, (202) 305-7017
- DOJ: Darrell Lyons, Darrell.Lyons@usdoj.gov, (202) 598-3344
- DOI/OCIO: John Bazile, John_Bazile@ios.doi.gov, (202) 208-7593, and/or Stacy Richkun, Stacy_Richkun@ios.doi.gov, (303) 969-7468
- DOT/ESC: Jerome Kemp, Jerome.Kemp@esc.gov, (405) 954-0347 and/or Doug Holland, Doug.Holland@faa.gov, (405) 954-4226
- Treasury/BFS: John Hairl, John.Hairl@fiscal.treasury.gov, (304) 480-6868
- HHS: John Richardson, John.Richardson1@hhs.gov, (202) 603-1702 and/or Roxana MacNeill, Roxana.MacNeill@hhs.gov, (202) 815-1948
- NASA: Dr. Brenda Ellis, Brenda.L.Ellis@nasa.gov, (216) 433-5214
Please contact QSMO@hq.dhs.gov for additional information.