CISA has released eight (8) Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on September 20, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
• ICSA-22-263-01 Hitachi Energy PROMOD IV
• ICSA-22-263-02 Hitachi Energy AFF660/665 Series
• ICSMA-22-263-01 Medtronic NGP 600 Series Insulin Pumps
• ICSA-22-263-03 Dataprobe iBoot-PDU
• ICSA-22-263-04 Host Engineering Communications Module]
• ICSA-22-167-03 AutomationDirect DirectLOGIC with Ethernet (Update A)
• ICSA-22-167-02 AutomationDirect DirectLOGIC with Serial Communication (Update A)
• ICSA-22-200-01 MiCODUS MV720 GPS tracker (Update A)
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.