CISA has released six (6) Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on September 29, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisory for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-22-272-01 Hitachi Energy MicroSCADA Pro X SYS600
- ICSA-22-272-02 Hitachi Energy MicroSCADA Pro X SYS600
- ICSMA-22-251-01 Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pump (Update A)
- ICSA-22-235-01 ARC Informatique PcVue (Update A)
- ICSA-22-244-01 Delta Electronics DOPSoft (Update A)
- ICSA-21-182-03 Delta Electronics DOPSoft (Update B)
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.