Do you want to play a key role in the development of the Nation's cyber and physical infrastructure advisors workforce? Then we want you!
If you are a student interested in the world of Business, Mission and Admin Support, then CISA is THE place where you want to work. CISA works with industry and government partners to defend against today’s threats and collaborating to build a more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future.
You will have the opportunity to be placed in a wide variety of offices with differing functions across the agency. Duties and assignments will reflect the mission and the work of the assigned office and may be focused on traditional business/management support functions or may be focused on mission support functions related to the security of critical or digital infrastructure. Students will perform duties in business administration, business management, office management, finance and accounting, communications, security and risk analysis, program management, and/or project management. You will partake in a variety of robust and rich experiences, such as coordinating logistics across divisions for major conferences, organizing activities at large events, such as CISA's National Cybersecurity Summit, and manage the congressional correspondence process.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join us and #becomeaCISAzen!
Business, Mission, and Administrative Support Intern Projects
CISA's support interns have worked on exciting and substantial projects such as:
- Coordinated logistics across divisions for major conferences
- Organized activities for CISA's National Cybersecurity Summit
- Developed Election Security Initiative products such as policy documents, slides, and meeting minutes
- Managed the congressional correspondence process
- Collected and analyzed information to develop statements and build packages for senior leadership engaging with congressional members
- Presented findings, options, and recommendations, via briefings, staff reports, project papers, etc.
- Assisted with the maintenance of SharePoint site and office master schedule integration
How to Apply
Applications are accepted through individual internship announcements that are posted twice a year (Spring and Fall) on USAJOBs.
Click "apply" on the job announcement, attach your relevant documents, answer a few questions, and click submit. Once you apply, you may also receive an automated email (check your junk box!) with instructions to submit a longer USAHire Assessment.
To receive email notifications when new CISA positions are announced, set up a “saved search” with keyword “Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.”