The Chemical Security Summit, hosted by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in collaboration with the Chemical Sector Coordinating Council (SCC), is the signature industry event for chemical representatives across the chemical and interconnected sectors—including energy, communications, transportation, and water—to learn, share perspectives, and engage in dialogue. Securing chemicals in an evolving threat environment requires cross collaboration between facility owners and operators, industry, law enforcement, community members, and all levels of government.
SAVE THE DATE: The 2022 Chemical Security Summit will be held in the National Capital Region on August 23-25, 2022. Registration and venue information will be released as soon as possible.
2022 Chemical Security Summit
The 2022 Chemical Security Summit will be held on August 23-25, 2022, in the National Capital Region. Registration and venue information will be released as soon as possible.
The Summit will feature important chemical security information for industry organizations, facility owners and operators, government officials, first responders, and law enforcement. Select sessions at the Summit will be available virtually.
Sessions will discuss and share the latest in chemical security best practices, including:
- The state of chemical security—updates for the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) program and CISA's new, completely voluntary chemical security initiative, ChemLock
- Reflecting on 15 years of CFATS
- Case studies from industry representatives
- Cyber incident response
- A deep dive into the CFATS Risk-Based Performance Standards (RBPS) and best practices
- Chemical and emerging threats briefings
- Cyber hygiene resources
- And more!
In-person and virtual registration will open shortly. A preliminary agenda will be released later this summer.
View presentations from some of the most recent Chemical Security Summits:
- 2021 Seminar Presentations
- 2020 Seminar Presentations
- 2019 Summit Presentations
- 2017 Summit Presentations
- 2016 Summit Presentations
For questions, please email ChemicalSummitReg@hq.dhs.gov.