The U.S. Department of Homeland Security established the Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council (CIPAC) to facilitate interaction between governmental entities and representatives from the community of critical infrastructure owners and operators.
CIPAC is aligned with and supports the implementation of the National Infrastructure Protection Plan 2013: Partnering for Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience and Presidential Policy Directive 21, Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience to provide a forum in which the government and private sector entities, organized as coordinating councils, can jointly engage in a broad spectrum of activities to support and collaborate critical infrastructure security and resilience efforts.
Council Charters and Membership
- CIPAC Charter
- Federal Register: CIPAC Notice of Charter Renewal (January 14, 2015)
- Federal Register: CIPAC Notice of Committee Establishment (March 24, 2006)
CIPAC Meeting Agendas
- January 19, 2021 - Emergency Services Sector - Joint Government and Sector Coordinating Councils Executive Committee
- January 14, 2021 - Critical Manufacturing Sector - Joint Government and Sector Coordinating Councils
- January 14, 2021 - Chemical Sector - Joint Government and Sector Coordinating Councils Strategic Planning
- January 12, 2021 - Chemical Sector - Joint Government and Sector Coordinating Councils Strategic Planning
- January 8, 2021 - Cross Sector - Councils Leadership Conference Call
- January 7, 2021 - Critical Manufacturing Sector - Sector Specific Agency and Sector Coordinating Council Executive Committee