The Priority Telecommunications Service Center (Service Center) is comprised of a team of dedicated specialists who assist organizations with the enrollment process for Government Emergency Telecommunications Service (GETS), Wireless Priority Service (WPS), and Telecommunications Service Priority (TSP). In addition, the Service Center assists with all other aspects of managing an organization’s Priority Services accounts. The Service Center is the first resource for assistance with Priority Services. The Service Center team is available Monday-Friday, from 8:00 AM ET until 6:00 PM ET, at 866-627-2255 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
24-hour technical support and emergency assistance is also available from the User Assistance team at 800-818-4387.
Login to GETS/WPS Information Distribution System (GWIDS) (for current POCs)
Steps to Enroll
Every organization must establish a Point of Contact (POC) to enroll subscribers.
For organizations who need to establish a POC for the first time:
- Fill out the appropriate form below:
- The Service Center reviews the application within 5 business days of receiving, contacting the POC if supporting documentation is necessary. When the application processing is complete, the Service Center notifies the POC.
For organizations with an established POC:
- An organization's POC submits requests for personnel they wish to subscribe via GWIDS. Generic positions may also receive services (e.g., watch posts, command center, and other rotating positions). When the request is complete, the Service Center notifies the POC.
- To replace an organization’s POC, complete the Change a Point of Contact form.
POCs will receive GETS Cards and usage guides for distribution to new users. Each new WPS subscriber will receive a text message and email confirming service activation and providing instructions on initial steps for using the service (e.g., placing a test call, downloading the PTS Dialer App).
It is essential that organizations train their subscribers on using GETS and WPS and encourage frequent test calls as part of their organization’s standard operating procedures.
Every organization must establish a TSP POC to begin enrollment.
- Determine if your organization has a TSP POC
- Register a new POC
As part of the application process, TSP POCs individually identify each circuit to be covered. Once the application is complete, TSP Authorizations Codes will be sent for each circuit within 30 days. Contact the Service Center (email@example.com) if there is a need for expedited access.
In addition to the Service Center, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency has a support team of Priority Telecommunications Services Area Representatives (PARs) who act as regional resources to:
- Raise awareness about Priority Services.
- Assist organizations with Priority Services training needs.
- Answer questions and provide information on Priority Services.
Organizations are encouraged to contact their region’s PAR directly for assistance with Priority Services.