Businesses face significant financial losses and damaged consumer confidence if and when a cyber incident occurs. To manage risks posed by cyber threats, all employees from the Chief Executive Officer to the entry-level employee must take precautions to ensure the safety of their company’s network. Below, find resources and materials to keep your business cyber secure.
- Learn about compliance resources on collecting sensitive data from consumers and employees from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Work with your local United States Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate attacks on the nation's financial and critical infrastructures.
- Get information from the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) on how to secure your business networks.
- Safeguard your business, employees and customers from online attacks, data loss, and other threats with resources from the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA).
- Find resources including standards, guidelines, and practices to promote the protection of critical infrastructure from the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework.