Department of Transportation - a Shared Service Provider
The Enterprise Services Center (ESC) is a federal organization within the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). ESC also operates as a service provider under the Financial QSMO, and offers fully managed IT service offerings to include IT hosting, system/database/application administration, and software development.
ESC provides Cybersecurity, Financial Services, and IT managed services to a multitude of Cabinet-level, Large, Small, and Micro agencies across the Federal Government. ESC may provide services to any federal organization along with other governmental entities on a case-by-case basis.
ESC’s Cybersecurity Shared Services Center provides a variety of Independent Assessment, Vulnerability Scanning/Penetration Testing, and Cybersecurity Support services to federal agencies.
The Cyber QSMO formally validates services using an iterative validation process to ensure a service offering meets government recognized performance standards and requirements.
Please see the list of Services and Service Providers below for a list of initial cybersecurity services offered on the Cyber Marketplace. Validated service offerings are indicated with a green checkmark
- Creation/Maintenance of Security Documentation and/or Procedures
- Interface Memorandum of Understanding / Interconnection Security Agreement Negotiations & Documentation
- Access Control Policies/Procedures Consultation & Documentation
- Audit Log Monitoring Processes/Procedures Consultation & Documentation
- Incident Response Planning & Testing Strategies Consultation & Documentation
- Physical Security Protections Consultation & Documentation
- Privacy Data Handling Policies/Procedures Consultation & Documentation
- Disaster Recovery Consultation, Documentation, & Testing
- Database Vulnerability Scanning
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) Assessment of Cloud Environments
- Independent Assessments in Support of Systems Continuous Monitoring
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) of Mitigation Activities
- Initial Independent Assessment in Support of Assessment & Authorization (A&A)
- Penetration Testing
- Phishing Vulnerability Scanning
- Wireless Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO) Services
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Lifecycle Consultation
For additional information, please visit their website: https://www.esc.gov/.
For inquiries about ESC offered services or if interested in purchasing services, please contact us at email@example.com.