Watch the Fourth Annual National Cybersecurity Summit Day One speakers and presentations. This video is a recording of the livestream of the event held on Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
This video includes the following speakers and presentations:
- Daily Keynote by General Paul Nakasone
- Continuity of Excellence with Jen Easterly and Chris Krebs
- Responding to Mis- and Disinformation with Renee Diresta
- Securing Democracy Through Elections with Bob Kolasky, Don Palmer, Kyle Ardoin, and Tammy Patrick
- What Makes a Good Partnership with Kiersten Todt and Chris Young
- Congressional Cybersecurity Priorities with Brandon Wales, Bob Joachim, Moira Bergin, and Liam McKenna
- Cross-Sector Collaboration with Kiersten Todt, George Stathakopoulos, and Kevin Tierney
- Cyber Informed Engineering with Zach Tudor
- The Changing Cyber Landscape in Healthcare with Reuven Pasternak, Jacki Monson, Marene Allison, and Nina Alli
- AUS CI with Abigail Bradshaw
- Summit Closer with Jen Easterly
At the close of the Summit, the focus was on the Power of Partnerships. Watch the speakers explore the impact we’re able to make when we tackle a challenge together. The big challenges in our domain transcend organizational boundaries – elections, healthcare, supply chain – and we need to work together to solve them.