Watch the Fourth Annual National Cybersecurity Summit Day One speakers and presentations. This video is a recording of the livestream of the event held on Wednesday, October 6, 2021.
This video includes the following speakers and presentations:
- Summit Keynote by Jen Easterly, Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure (CISA)
- Hacker Perspectives on Vulnerabilities and Disclosures with Beau Woods, Katie Paxton-Fear, and C. Thomas
- CVE's: How the Whole Thing Works with Chris Levendis, Katie Trimble-Noble, and Chandan Nandakumaraiah
- Bad Practices: Confronting and Mitigating Hard Truths with Boyden Rohner, Garin Pace, and Andrea Matwyshyn
- Cloud Vulnerability Management with Jeanette Manfra
- The Future is Now - Are You Ready to Address Your Vulnerabilities? with Mara E.B. Winn, Kathryn Condello, and Jennifer Bisceglie
Leaders across the government, academia, and industry examine the Vulnerability Management Ecosystem through a variety of lenses. Learn collaborative approaches to effectively combat threats and strategies to better understand and manage vulnerabilities. Explore vulnerability management, cloud security, the vulnerability disclosure process, and how to best put an end to bad practices.