The materials provided below supports students in the Communications Unit training program, confirming responsibilities, roles, and functions within the Communications Unit, as well as roles and function of the Auxiliary Emergency Communications (AEC).
- Identify positions within the Communications Unit
- Describe responsibilities of positions within the Communications Unit, including AEC volunteers
- Describe the planning cycle
- Identify other agencies/organizations responsible for coordination and providing assets
- Describe the functions of an Emergency Operations Center (EOC)