CISA has released eight (8) Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on 22 November 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisory for technical details and mitigations:
• ICSA-22-326-01 AVEVA Edge
• ICSA-22-326-02 Digital Alert Systems DASDEC
• ICSA-22-326-03 Phoenix Contact Automation Worx
• ICSA-22-326-04 GE Cimplicity
• ICSA-22-326-05 Moxa Multiple ARM-Based Computers
• ICSMA-21-152-01 Hillrom Medical Device Management (Update C)
• ICSA-20-212-04 Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation Engineering Products (Update I)
• ICSA-21-049-02 Mitsubishi Electric FA Engineering Software Products (Update G)
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.