CISA International leads CISA’s overall international engagement and develops and implements CISA’s Global Strategy. Each of CISA’s core mission areas – cybersecurity, infrastructure security, and emergency communications – benefit from an international dimension and require international engagement.
A critical piece of CISA International’s global strategy is working directly with like-minded international partners through providing materials on cybersecurity and critical infrastructure best practices, engaging in information exchanges, holding expert-to-expert workshops, issuing joint products, running and participating in exercises, convening dialogues to compare threat landscapes and priorities, performing joint scientific research, offering training on critical issues such as industrial control systems (ICS) and countering improvised explosive devices, offering expert analysis, and analyzing the approaches other countries are taking to counter current threats or those they see on the horizon.
If your country or international organization is interested in partnering with CISA to build global capacity and wants to learn more about the services CISA offers, please reach out to CISA International.
CISA also offers free and readily available services, tools, and resources that international partners can utilize at any time. Access the curated list of links below to learn more or visit cisa.gov.
- Free Cybersecurity Services and Tools | CISA
- CISA Training | CISA
- GitHub | CISA
- Cyber Resource Hub | CISA
- Incident Response Training | CISA
- CISA Insights | CISA
- CISA Cybersecurity Awareness Program Toolkit | CISA
- Office for Bombing Prevention (OBP) | CISA
- ChemLock | CISA
- Critical Infrastructure Training | CISA
- Cybersecurity and Physical Security Convergence | CISA
- Autonomous Vehicle Security | CISA
- IDR Program | CISA
- Insider Threat Mitigation | CISA
- UAS - Critical Infrastructure | CISA
- Emergency Communications Guidance Documents and Publications | CISA
- NRMC Resources | CISA