Watch the Fourth Annual National Cybersecurity Summit Day Two speakers and presentations. This video is a recording of the livestream of the event held on Wednesday, October 13, 2021.
This video includes the following speakers and presentations:
- Daily Kenote by Chris Inglis, National Cyber Director
- Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative (JCDC) Panel with Matt Hartman, Nasrin Rezai, Alex Tosheff, and Alissa Starzak
- Federal Defenders with Eric Goldstein, Rob Joyce, Bryan Vorndran, and Major General Joe Hartman
- BadAlloc: A Case Study in Pre-Disclosure Collaboration with Lindsey Cerkovnik and Jessica Wilkerson
- Insights on Energy with Caitlin Durkovich, Puesh Kumar, Tom Fanning, and Bill Fehrman
- Civil Cyber-Fraud Initiative with Brian M. Boynton
- Zero Trust with Brian Gattoni, Kevin Bingham, and Eric Mill
- State and Local Challenges with Alex Joves and Alicia Tate Nadeau
- International Fireside Chat with Jen Easterly and Lindy Cameron
We’ve all learned the lesson that we can’t win this fight on our own, so how can we best come together to protect ourselves and each other? In this video, our speakers explore strategic and tactical approaches to collaborative defense spanning companies and agencies, industries, and countries.