This document was developed by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) working with the Resilient Power Working Group (RPWG) to provide resilient power best practices for critical facilities and sites (excluding electrical and natural gas utility companies). It is recommended that personnel, including contractors and vendors, involved in the following read or browse this document:
- Chief engineers or power managers/engineers
- Continuity planning, government, and business emergency preparedness
- Operations and maintenance
- Procurement and those involved in the acquisitions of power related systems or components
- Security: Cybersecurity, physical security, and facilities
- Telecommunications, electromagnetic (EM) security, and information technology (IT) when responsible for specifying the telecommunications solutions, installing telecommunications or IT equipment, or EM protection
- Executives and managers with responsibilities for any of the above.