This course walks through how to create a tailored, scalable security plan that meets the business model and unique circumstances of a facility. Participants will learn the key elements of a chemical security plan and benefit from examples, lessons learned, and best practices.
This no-cost course runs 2-3 hours in length and is designed to help leadership, facility security personnel, and other applicable personnel understand, develop, and implement a facility security plan.
Importance of chemical security
- Review of chemical terrorism events
- CISA chemical security programs and resources
How to assess your facility’s risk
- Identifying critical assets at your facility
- Identifying, analyzing, and mitigating risk at your facility
Security goals in a security plan
- Analyzing and evaluating risk at your facility
- How to create your tailored security plan
- Critical considerations for achieving the ChemLock security goals
To register for this course, see the scheduled dates listed below and register for a course that works for you.
November 14, 2023 - 10 am-1 pm ET
February 6, 2024 - 2-5 pm ET
May 6, 2024 - Noon-3 pm ET
To request a special offering of this course for your facility or organization, please fill out the ChemLock Services Request Form.
For more information or questions, please email ChemLock@cisa.dhs.gov.